Windows 8.1 Product Key For Free 100% Working
When you install the Windows 8.1 product key on your computer, you will receive a trial period that lasts for 15 days. Once this period is over, Windows will keep pumping you with activation-required messages. The frequency at which they send you these messages can be annoying. However, the only way to get out of this is by looking for a Windows 8.1 product key that you can use to activate your Windows.
Many people perceive this process as complicated, but that’s not true. Activating your windows can be quite simple with the right resources and guidance. In this guide, we provide all the information you need to get your PC activated in the least time possible.
Windows 8.1 Product Key
Windows 8.1 is an updated version of Windows 8.1 Operating System. It is built with new features for Windows 8 that allow free updating of Windows 8.1 for users who have Windows 8 on their system. Its features are well-updated compared to Windows 8, which has made it attractive to its users. So, running Windows 8.1 requires a Windows 8.1 Activation Key.
After a trial version of Windows 8.1 expires, one should request for validation of Windows. Before you activate your Windows, a dialog box always pops up whenever you restart your computer or close a taskbar. Therefore, to get rid of this particular box, you have to look for a genuine Windows 8.1 Product Key.
The Windows activation is usually carried out by use of a 25-character digit key grouped in groups of five characters. This particular key is usually in the form of XXXXX – XXXXX – XXXXX – XXXXX – XXXXX. All the Windows 8.1 activation keys have gone through a test by use of keys. For you to get these keys, there are two options involved.
- You have the key from Microsoft shops or any third-party retailer.
- You also access shared or free keys.
There are complete Windows 8.1 product keys that represent various editions. They include; Ultimate Enterprise, Pro, Single Language, and Core, both on 64-bit/32-bit formats that are fully 100% operational keys. These are operational and frequently updated product keys. Therefore, there is no need to worry about the Windows version installed on your PC because there are keys meant for every Windows version. There are different product key types. So, it would be best if you went for a key that will be more effective for you.
Windows 8.1 Product Keys
HN42W – QF3D6 – 2KM6W – C79XK
Windows 8.1 Universal Product Key
Windows 8.1 DVD Keys
Whenever your OS demands an activation key, you can use any of the above keys to activate your Windows 8.1 operating system.
Where to Get Windows 8.1 Product Key
When buying Windows, you should always verify the activation key during purchase. You can also check through an email inside the cover packet. It should be noted that if you had outsourced the Windows copy from third-party sources, it will request genuine Windows. 8.1 Product key within 15 days. So, at that period, you can purchase genuine Windows 8.1 products online. The 8.1 product key can be located from the following.
- If you have purchased a desktop or laptop with Windows already installed, the serial key for Windows 8.1 comes pre-installed on the PC.
- If you purchased your computer from an official dealer, you should request for the Windows 8.1 product key.
- If you had bought a digital Windows copy, you would get your 8.1 key through an email you gave out when buying a copy of your Windows.
- If you bought an OS, CD/DVD, the product key for your Windows 8.1 must be in the card in your product box.
- In an account where you install your windows using a product key and don’t remember the key, you need to download the key finder. It can help in retrieving the Windows 8.1 product key.
Windows 8.1 Product Key Finder
For you to activate Windows successfully, there are a number of tools provided. There are software and tools that can only stop the activation process of the Windows dialogue box from appearing and showing that the windows are fully activated. However, at this level, the windows are also not activated.
Activating Windows 8.1 Product Key
Before you use your Windows 8.1 product key, you must have a system that can comfortably run the windows. The following are some of the basic system requirements for a modern operating system:
- 1 GHz processor
- DirectX 9 supports the graphics card
- 2GB RAM
- 20GB hard disk storage capacity.
If your PC meets these hardware requirements, you can make use of the operational product key for Windows Installation.
To successfully activate the copy of your Windows, you must have a very genuine Windows 8.1 Product Key. So, the following are steps you need to follow after retrieving your serial key.
- Have all the programs deactivated
- Click start and open the Run App
- A dialogue box will appear alongside a text box
- Key in the ‘Slui and press OK or Enter
- An activation Window will show up, requiring you to enter the Windows 8.1 product key
- You can enter the Windows 8.1 product key from any of the above.
- Once the key is entered, your operating system will be able to activate the windows automatically.
In order to enjoy the best performance from your device, you will need to activate the Operating System whenever you are prompted. The activation process using Windows 8.1 product Key is simple and will take minutes.
When your Windows 8.1 expires, the operating system keeps reminding you that you must activate the Windows. Although this message doesn’t mean any harm, it could be not comforting, especially when you are in the middle of something or chasing a tight deadline with your projects.
So, follow this guide since it gives you all you need to know to activate your windows and keep them running smoothly.