SQLyog Full v13.2.0 with Crack Download
SQLyog Full is a GUI tool for the RDBMS MySQL. It’s developed by Webyog, Inc., based in India, Bangalore, and California, Santa Clara. SQLyog is being used by 30,000+ customers worldwide and has been downloaded more than 2,000,000 times.
SQLyog was initially released to the public in 2001 after eight months of development. It was available free of charge but with closed source code until the release of v3.0 when it was made a commercial application. SQLyog is distributed as free applications and various paid, proprietary versions. The free version is known as Community Edition on GitHub. Paid versions of this software are sold as Professional, Enterprise, and Ultimate Editions.
SQLyog Community Edition 64-bit is the best DBMS database management tool for Windows PC we have ever used. It’s easy to use, and backups are easy and fast. The query builder makes life much more comfortable. hence, The most complete and easy-to-utilize MySQL GUI tool Applies schema and data modified visually while moving from test to production. Replicate data periodically at scheduled intervals using a superfast checksum-based algorithm. Is direct access to MySQL blocked? Are you forced to use clunky phpMyAdmin? SQLyog Community Edition 64-bit has you covered. Powerful backup wizard with a one-click backup function and the ability to easily schedule backups. Streamline data migration/transfer from any ODBC-compliant data source to MySQL.
Features of SQLyog Full Version:
- 64-bit binaries are included from version 11.0.
- Intelligent Code Completion
- Editor with syntax highlighting and many automatic formatting features
- Data manipulations (INSERT, DELETE, UPDATE) can be done from a spreadsheet-like interface. Both a result set from a query and raw table data can be manipulated.
- Visual Query Builder
- Visual Schema Designer
- Query Formatter
- using MySQL API (SSL supported), SSHtunneling, and HTTP/HTTPS tunneling
- Connectivity options: Direct client/server
- Wizard-driven Tool to import data from ODBC databases
- compressed and optionally stored as a file-per-table and also identified with a timestamp.
- Backup Tool for performing unattended backups. Backups maybe
- SQL Scheduler and Reporting Tool: It’s a tool for scheduling and automating the execution of any sequence of SQL statements.
- Schema/Structure Synchronization and Data Synchronization
- The result of queries can be sent as HTML-formatted reports.
- Query Profiler and Redundant Index Finder
- Full character set/Unicode support
- All automated jobs have a mail notification system and reporting options.
- A “Data Search” feature using a Google-type search syntax translated transparently for a user to SQL.
- Form view to display one row at a time
- Foreign key lookup
- Visual Data Compare
Highlights Of The Latest Version:
- obviously, Mysql 5. X compatible
- HTTP and ssh tunneling: Smartly manage your MySQL server even if the MySQL port is blocked or remote access to MySQL is disallowed!
- Create/alter/drop tables, stored procedures, functions, views, triggers, and events.
- Protect your data with SSL encryption
- Formats SQL statements
- Smart autocomplete
- Favorite manager to neatly manage your favorite SQL statements
- Proactive query profiler
- High-speed retrieval of data
- Sqlyog import external data wizard: Use the graphical user interface or specify a query
- Advanced GUI query builder. Supports aggregate, joins, and ‘common’ functions, sorting (order by) and filtering (where and having) and alias.
- Schema and data synchronization tools
- Schedule various jobs
- Powerful compressed scheduled backup with email notification
- Update result gets from the Query – also supports queries with joins.
- SQL scheduler and reporting tool – execute hermetic queries for DB maintenance of data verification with a flexible email option
- Manage foreign key relationships
- Fully InnoDB compliant
- Supports Mysql pluggable storage engine architecture
- Multi-threaded query execution with the opportunity to allow multiple query execution simultaneously
- View your results in grid/text mode
- Filter data and resultsets directly from the context menu of a displayed value.
- Execute various queries returning more than 1000s of rows per resultset. It’s very efficient in memory.
- Manage indexes
- forever, Reorder columns of a table
- Comprehensive user/security manager. Manage every available privilege on your desired level (server/database/table/column).
- Copy database between two MySQL hosts
- Edit blobs in text or graphics mode. All standard (non-proprietary) graphics formats (including ‘high-resolution’ tiffs and pngs) are supported.
- Export table structure and data into SQL dumps
- Drop/download all tables of a database with a single click
- Direct export to Microsoft Excel
- Export/import data in/from CSV files
- Export database schema in HTML
- Log all queries for a session
- Save resultset in CSV, HTML, and XML
- Copy your result as CSV to the clipboard
- It’s very keyboard-friendly. You can work with 99% of the features of a slog with a keyboard.
- View and kill other user-processes
- Flush host/logs/privileges/tables
- Quick access to process list, status, variables
then, SQLyog works on all Windows platforms, from Windows Vista to Windows 10. Windows 9x and ME support was removed in version 5.0, Windows 2000 support was stopped with version v8.6, and Windows XP support ended with version v12.5. Also, it has been made to work under Linux and various Unixes (including macOS) using the Wine environment. Further, a subset of SQLyog Enterprise/Ultimate functionalities is available with the free SJA (SQLyog Job Agent) for Linux as a native Linux utility. It makes it possible to specify and test “scheduled jobs” on a Windows environment and port execution parameters seamlessly to a Linux environment.
without a doubt, Webyog provides priority support to customers primarily through a ticket-based support system. Users of Community Edition can get help through Webyog Forums, which has more than 15000 registered users. Webyog also maintains an extensive FAQ for the most commonly asked questions.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista/ 7/ 8/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- Processor: 2 GHz or faster CPU
- Storage: 15 MB free hard disk space
- RAM: 2 GB of memory
How to Crack, Activate, Register?
- eternally, Disconnect from the internet (recommended)
- Extract, Run, install, and complete SQLyog Full installation process
- Choose serial: Professional, Enterprise or Ultimate
- Now, launch the software and register with the given serial
- Never let the program to perform/ apply updates